Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Welcome to the website for Becket, Massachusetts

Green Community Sign

E-Government Award Receipient
Becket, Massachusetts, Town Seal

Click for Becket, MA Forecast
What should I do if I want to do any kind of work in or near a resource area  or that may be under the jurisdiction  of the Conservation Commission?
You must first fill out an application to obtain approval for your project, or for a determination of whether or not you need a permit. After receiving a complete application, the Conservation Commission will hold a public hearing, where it will make a ruling on your application.

The purpose of the application is to provide the Commission and the Department of Environmental Protection with a complete and accurate picture of the site, the work that you want to do on it, and how the work will be done.

Virtual Towns & Schools Website