Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Welcome to the website for Becket, Massachusetts

Green Community Sign

E-Government Award Receipient
Becket, Massachusetts, Town Seal

Click for Becket, MA Forecast
What happens if I start work without obtaining a permit or if I do not follow my Order of Conditions?
An Enforcement Order may be issued, causing you to cease work until the situation is remediated. In addition, the Conservation Commission can refer the violation to the DEP, who can assess fees that can go into the thousands of dollars per violation.

Virtual Towns & Schools Website