Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Welcome to the website for Becket, Massachusetts

Green Community Sign

E-Government Award Receipient
Becket, Massachusetts, Town Seal

Click for Becket, MA Forecast
Do I need to hire a professional engineer or other licensed professional?
This is a decision by the applicant. However, especially for an NOI, it is advised that a professional  or professionals, such as,  a registered engineer, registered architect, registered landscape architect, registered land surveyor, registered sanitarian, biologist, environmental scientist, geologist, or hydrologist be consulted as appropriate. Supporting materials from a professional may be required by the Commission if it determines that the complexity of the project warrants the specialized expertise.

Virtual Towns & Schools Website